Mustang GT Track Car
Brakes and Wheels
- Ford Racing Boss 302S ABS module
- Shelby GT 500 rear disc upgrade
- DBA 5000 2-piece rotors
- 1x Ford factory 19×9 alloy wheels
- 2x Mickey Thompson 18×10.5″ rear and 18×9″ front wheels
- Toyo R888’s 315 rear and 275 front
- 4-point half cage by Maximum Motorsports
- Cage features extra 5th bar roll over support and welded harness bar
- Racing hubs and lugs all around
- All harness connections go to the unibody
- Full car Opti-coat Pro treated
- Candy Apple Red Tri-Coat with Charcoal interior
- Roush Seven Bar billet grille
- California Special front valance kit
- Boss 302 chin splitter
- Shelby GT500 spoiler color matched
Mustang GT track car history
Mustang GT update: For the 2016 season, I had my friend Ed Werry of Maximum Attack Motorsports remove my former Roush supercharger. My lap times were faster without the blower within half a season. I also had Ed completely redo the suspension and correct bump-steer. My built Coyote 5.0L engine was for a blower and has a 10:1 compression ratio versus the stock 11:1. Ed swapped me to 3.73 gears mated to the stock MT82 gearbox.
Why I love Mustangs
Cars are ultimately about passion. The Mustang is one of the most passionate cars ever produced. It’s not perfect, but it SO FUN to drive on track! Few cars have provided so much joy for so many folks, in all different types of racing, street use, modding, drifting, etc.
Most importantly for me, Inferno makes me feel like a 5-year-old every time I drive her 🙂
I kept Inferno OFF of the race track for over two years because she scared the crap out of me! However, after hundreds of hours racing, doing countless HPDE driving events, Rally school, etc., I am more comfortable with her.
^^^ CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS ^^^
When she was supercharged, Inferno developed 573 WHP on a Mustang Dyno with only 93 octane. Using NASA’s own 110% multiplier for Mustang dyno’s, that puts her at a screeching 630 WHP. What can I say, I love strong women 😛
I removed the blower for the 2016 season. I was faster without it!
I have tried drag racing her once. My best run was a 12.482 ET @ 123.28 MPH with a dismal 2.438 60′ time and an encouraging .127 RT. I had to launch in 2nd gear. I had zero traction until she hooked up, and then going, going, gone!
The Torque Pancake (when she was blown)
Three ways to grow your business
Facebook AdvertisingThere are nearly endless opportunities to leverage Facebook ads to market your business.
My focus is mobile-friendly design that works on any device. I ensure all content is available on mobile. All my sites load fast!
I offer a wide range of social media solutions and email marketing solutions for any business need.